Jun 3, 2013

Why Do You Bless Me Lord???

This morning I was mourning over my sin.  And I asked the Lord , Why do you bless me??  I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Lord is with me and His blessings are upon me and yet sometimes I can't fathom why.  So I asked him straight out... Why ?????

His answer deep in my spirit was both humbling and joy-filling.  He said " blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted."   What the Lord spoke to me through that verse is that the reason I am blessed is because I mourn my sin which causes me to run to Him! (my only hope for being righteous)  And my only hope for comfort while I am still in this mortal body!

Hallelujah.  Worthy is the Lamb that was slain. he alone is worthy of all honor and glory and praise!
While we were yet sinners Christ died for us. Amen! Thankyou Lord Jesus!

Do you know Him??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
WE HAVE THIS TREASURE IN EARTHEN VESSELS THAT THE EXCELLENCY OF THE POWER MAY BE OF GOD. I am the wife Of Don and mother of two boys and a stay at home mom. My goal is to follow Jesus in all aspects of life but starting first and foremost in my own home.Titus 2:3-5 I stumble often and get discouraged, but am amazed as I go to my Lord in faith that he looks upon me with compassion, forgiveness and love each and every time. His love for me seems to increase as I keep going back to His throne of grace!! Of course I know His love never changes, but my ability to see His love increases each time He picks me up, dusts me off and says "keep on going Ruth.... I love you!" And because of His great love, I am falling more and more in love with Him each and every day.